Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Handgun Shooting Techniques

Many of you and me shoot almost at the basic way of shooting which is, target shooting where we align the rear and front sight to the target and pull the trigger. I don’t say that the method is wrong but in actual competition shooting we might lose precious time because off it… I’m not a pro shooter but we might learn something from the video that I pull out from Google Video and youtubes.com.

There a few techniques that we need to learn and practice it timely from a slow motion to the fastest we can. This may avoid us to pick up bad habits in shooting. These video came from various instructor. I suggest we practice all of it and try to find the best shooting style that fit us…

For some that says … “hey guys we are shooting an airsoft guns… not real guns!!!” I would love to say that you are wrong… WHY? There are large different between airsoft and real steel but yet in term to learn how to shoot, both apply the same method…

0 comments: